Trudy's Time and Place House is a 1995 computer game by Edmark.
Here are the games be completed.
- Earth Scout - Discover the relationships between the earth, a globe, and a world map. Take our pictures of your favorite places. Print picture outlines to color.
- Time Twins - Meet Analog Ann and Digital Dan. Learn to tell time on both kinds of clocks by hour, half hour, and quarter hour.
- Calendar Clock - Learn about units of time as you move fast and reverse in an animated movie by months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Jellybean Hunt - Learn to use relative and cardinal directions by directing a hungry ant left, right, and foward-or north, south, east, and west.
- Symbol Sandbox - Place symbols on a sandbox map and watch hills, roads, lakes, and cities grow before your eyes.